Kalam sir says “Its not when you sleep you dream. Its one which doesn’t let you sleep”!!
Yes, Dreams are as important as that. These things give a meaning to one’s livinghood. As far as I see, a combo of the following three is a verymuch necessary ingradient for a successful life: Dream, Plan and Hardwork.
OK. Let me not give you any Gyaan on these things. I'm here to answer the tag that Prashanth has given me today.
Here I list some dreams that haunted me…still haunt me… I take it as my day dreams but still…..
1. Me traveling all over India, trying to meet every person, living in every village, visiting every temple, learning about their compulsions, traditions, living conditions…..And finally reporting to the Govt. about their requirements and working towards it!!! Weird, I know. And weirder is the fact that I am traveling on a bicycle :)
2. Me reading all the books of all the writers of all the languages J is another weird and un-accomplishable dream.
3. Me starting a company and employing 1 crore people, across the spectrum, from a mechanic to an MBA, start many schools from the profit, build houses to those living in slums…..
Oh!! Kanthu….Stop Dreaming!!!!
Now my turn to tag :
OK. Let me tag….
1. Beloved DS(December Stud)
2. Serial oooops Silent Killer(mouna)
3. A doctor who wants to learn flying(reborn)
4. The fundoo finance master(m o h a n)
5. Wide variety OI(Opinionated Indian)
I am doing one more thing extra to the tag given by Prashanth. I am adding a tag to a Photoblog. So, from now on…it has to be 5 bloggers and 1 photo blogger. My Photoblogger choice is
None other than our Pantulamma (Veena Shivanna).
You know what…I had not taken RK’s tag a few month’s back. Its due now!!
OK let me take that tag aswell. [Since this is a pending tag, I don’t wish to tag anyone on this!! If someone wishes to take this from me, let me know thru destinationsrik at yahoo dot com].
OK…Here are the 8 things about me that you don’t know.
1. I have a very bad attitude of taking everything that comes my way to be granted, and thus taking it easy.
2. I have this habit of representing the under-represented during any discussion or a show. I mean, suppose during a tennis match, if world number 12 is playing against no.100, I vie for 100 to win, and if 12 is playing against 1, I want 12 to win!!!! Weird and true. I mean, I like to be with those who are not well supported.
3. When my sister got married, as soon as my BIL was tying the knot, I was feeling like going and hitting him for taking away her :-(
4. I like reading novels or fictions, but discussing philosophy. On the other hand, I don’t like discussing novels and reading philosophy.
5. I feel I am emotionally, physically very strong, but the former has been proved many a times wrong. Later, Yes, I am and am proud of it.
6. I wanted to be a doctor, to serve people, mainly to be interacting with hundreds of them, study their features and be in the company of 100s that’s it. But landed in IT, where mostly I have no company :-(.
7. I had been to a Mutt recently near Sirsi. I had been there for a family celebration. My whole family was around, cousins and all. We cousins decided to take bath in a stream that flowed near the temple area, had to walk a bit though. Morning we were to be ready by 7 for the ceremony to start. Got up at 6 and saw everyone sleeping still. I woke everyone up, they got up one by one. And I asked them to start for the river, they were all shivering because of the cold environs of the Mutt. It was decided that everyone will take bath there itself. Discouraged by the development, I walked down to the river alone, and got myself washed with the cool waters. It was cold like hell, but I didn’t care. I introduced this story only to tell you that if I plan something, even if no one accompanies me, I dare to do it, even if it is risky and un-welcome.
8. I give this one to you. Let me know what you guys have to add to my personality that you guys have been “observing” from quiet a time. ;)