22 November 2007

A backbencher's video journey!

March 15, 2007, was the day when I created a youtube account. I never thought I would publish 38 videos in about 8 months time…and widely viewed too! As of today, number of my video views stand at 17,000!!

It has been an amazing journey, I must admit. My N72 helped me create a space for myself over there, and sometimes I get elevated to a 10th world when I get some message/comment from a different city/country, this is because I have never published about my profile there to anyone.

It was created only as an experiment, and to share my encounters with world wide web, especially with you guys here, on the backbencher’s page. But that has grown over the last half year as a self-sufficient place in itself.

I thus, welcome you all to visit my profile on youtube here.

Here are some of the videos from backbencher…
I categorise them as follows

  1. Most viewed
  2. Most popular
  3. My favourites

I am attaching a few videos from each category for you to lessen the trouble of going there to get it right.

Most viewed



1. Medha Suktha with over 4300 views

Medha Suktha being recited at a welcoem ceremony for Sringeri Shankaracharya Swamiji



Another video of Sri Bharati Theertha Swamiji has hit over a thousand views!

2. Dabbe falls coverage with over 3600 views

Dabbe falls in the heart of the Sharavathi valley



3. Jog falls as seen from the British bunglow with no of views of near 1000

Jog falls, the pride of Karnataka



Another Jog falls shot also has a hit of near 1000!

3 comments:

ರಾಜೇಶ್ ನಾಯ್ಕ said...

After reading this post from you, me thinking of opening a youtube account as well. Though the quality and clarity of the videos that I have is no where near those of yours, still it can atleast manage to give a real feel of the place.

Anonymous said...

lovely videos.

Srik said...

Rajesh,
I am looking forward to the videos!

Neela, Thanks.